Here is a general guide to ensure safe and satisfactory operation of your smart mobile power supply.
Parts and Accessories
Generally, most mobile power supply comes with the following parts:
- Li-ion Battery Pack
- USB Cable Output Cables
- Multi-Adaptors (Generally 5-6 type of standard plugs will be provided)
Some power bank sets comes with the following:
- 3-Pin or 2-Pin AC Power USB Plug, depending on country
- LED Torchlights
- Premium Packaging Box
Please charge a full 8 hours for your batteries to ensure optimized power. You can use the standard USB AC Adaptor 110V~220Vprovided with your phone to charge the power bank. Plug in the USB onto the AC Adaptor and the Mini USB to your power bank with the provided charging cable to charge.
Some power banks provide an indication of available capacity with LED lights while some does not. Generally, there are bar indicating battery capacity or some may indicate a Red LED when it is fully used up. As for during charging, generally the light will be full bar or turn from red to blue if it is fully charged.
Please choose the correct adaptor while charging various types of phones and devices. When charging a device, the USB Connection is plugged into the power bank white the other side is inserted with the correct adaptor and into the device. When recharging the power bank, you will have to plug in the USB Connection to the AC Adaptor and the Mini USB side to the power bank.
Cautions for the Power Bank
- Do not use the power bank in the bathrooms, etc. with high humidity or where it may be exposed to water.
- Do not modify or disassemble the power bank.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that do not play with the power bank.
- Do not connect input and output in reverse.
- Do not throw the power bank into fire or water.
- Do not charge the power bank in excess of the rating.
- Disconnect the power bank from the USB connector after completion of charge.
- Do not touch the power bank with wet hands.
- Use the power bank in the temperature ranging from 0 degrees to 40 degrees Celcius.
- Do not subject the power bank to strong impacts and do not throw it.
- In case of abnormalities or trouble, disconnect the USB connector and contact your dealer.
- If liquid from the inside of the power bank splash into your eyes, do not rub your eyes, but wash your eyes with clean water and immediately consult a physician.
- If heat, discolouration or transformation were found during charging or storage, please stop using as it may cause leakage, heat, smoke or ignition.
- Do not place the power bank during charging on flammable materials such as on the bed or carpets.
- Power banks are not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the power bank by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the power bank